Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday-Hairstyle Tutorial Website

This is a picture of how my basket weave braid turned out.

I found this website dedicated to giving hairstyle tutorials (mostly for girls, but some can be used for women) created by a mom. She has galleries of thumbnail snapshots of each hairstyle & each style comes with a video description. My girls and I use it often. We have tried about 25 of the hairstyles & they have all come out looking really good. It is a great way for me to learn new techniques (such as fishtail braiding, which I had never done before). It has also been great because I can put the girls' hair up in a cute style right after their bath/shower and it is fixed for the next day, doesn't get tangled, and stays cleaner longer. Check it out here: http://www.princesshairstyles.com/ "The Story of a Girl and Her Hair". How cute is that? :)

No comments: