Friday, January 27, 2012

Date Night Friday-Part 2




What did you think of last week's post featuring "The Dating Divas"? Aren't they cool? I found another blog/website with even more date ideas I wanted to share.
Simply Modern Mom was featured on The Mother Huddle 
for her "Project Date Nights" listing creative ways to date your husband at home. I will be using these ideas to type up more date ideas and put them in my "Can O' Dates" jar.

I think the hubs and I are doing her idea of writing our bucket list (something I have not yet done) and sharing them with each other. Then relaxing with a movie at home tonight. I also love her ideas of planning a dream vacation together and looking at dream homes online together. I am definately adding those to my list of cheap/free date nights to do at home! Do you have any date night ideas? What are you going to be doing tonight?


No comments: