Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday- Command Central Binder Mail Organization!


Do you have stacks of mail & paper piled on counters? Are you tired of not being able to find what you need? This has happened to me more times than I can count. I finally found a solution to all of the mail clutter! I stumbled upon this blog called Simplify 101. It has great tips on organizing, plus my favorite-The Command Central Binder!

What you will need:
* A 3-Ring Binder with Clear View front
* Subject dividers with tabs
* Items to put in your binder ( blank calendar, menu plan, financial docs, babysitter info, emergency info, medical info, etc)
(I just Googled blank monthly calendar & then put in page protectors, I typed up med info, & placed any loose important paper work in plastic 3-hole punch sleeves.)

That's it! Now comes the fun part-putting it all together! Here is how mine turned out:




I actually have a separate binder for my menu/recipes & another separate one for my coupons. The Command Central Binder is a great family go-to for everything else. Since I am usually the one who plans our family activities, my husband doesn't know what is going on unless I remember to tell him (usually last minute). This is a great way for the family to see what is going on & have everything accessible when you need it. No more searching around and no more mail clutter! I love it!

Leave a comment and let me know if you made your own. I would love to see how yours turned out!


No comments: