Saturday, February 11, 2012

Date Night- Courageous Movie Review!

Date Night- Courageous Movie Review!


My husband and I attended a free event hosted by 103.9 The Fish and Destiny Christian Church. It was a screening of the movie "Courageous", free couple's pictures, dessert, and free raffle prizes. What a fun Valentines date night this was!

My husband & I saw "Courageous" when it came out in theaters. I cried so hard the first time I saw it. My friends were gracious enough not to tell me the details of the movie, so I went into it not knowing it would hit so close to home. For those that have not seen this movie yet, I will not give it away, however, I encourage you to see it! It is a great movie! Guys will for sure like it; and ladies, bring kleenex! :)

You can purchase the DVD by clicking on the link below:
 


197577: Courageous: Exclusive Collector"s Edition, DVD Courageous: Exclusive Collector's Edition, DVD
By Provident Music Distribution

The latest movie from the creators of Fireproof! Police officers Adam Mitchell, Nathan Hayes, and their partners are brave men well-equipped to deal with hardened criminals. But when they remove their badges, they face a more daunting challenge---fatherhood. As their children drift away from them, can these stalwarts find a way to defend and protect those nearest and dearest to them---and draw closer to God? Rated PG-13. Approx. 129 minutes.

DVD Features:
  • Widescreen
  • Languages: English 5.1 (Dolby Digital), Spanish
  • Subtitles: English, Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog, French, Vietnamese, German, Korean
Special Features:
  • The Making of Courageous
  • Commentary By The Kendrick Brothers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • OUTRAGEOUS: Outtakes & Bloopers
  • Courageous In 60 Seconds
  • Heart Of Courageous
  • The Story of My Father
Exclusive Collector's Edition Features*:
  • Casting Crowns "Courageous" Music Video
  • A Church of Prayer
  • The Importance of Fathers
  • Role of a Lifetime: Rev. Daniel Simmons
  • Mark Willard: Ministering Through Music
  • Erin Bethea: Serving Behind the Scenes
  • Sherwood Pictures Retrospective
  • Sherwood Volunteers
* Additional features available only on Collector's Edition

No comments: