Thursday, March 8, 2012

Health Tip of the Week- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar

Raw Apple Cider Vinegar

 The only vinegar that can and SHOULD be consumed daily.

Benefits:
  • Helps clear acne when taken orally and applied topically. If applied topically you dilute it with water, dab it on a breakout and rinse after 15 minutes. If you have any questions about this or would like me to explain it further you can email me.
  • Promotes digestion. A blocked digestive tract can lead to all kinds of skin problems. It is also a natural cure for constipation.
  • Super high in minerals and potassium which can help slow down the aging of your skin.
  • Helps reduce sinus infections and sore throats. Whenever we have a cold coming on our family gargles with this stuff.
  • Encourages the growth of healthy bacteria within your body.
  • Can help ease menstrual cramps.
  • It has been used for centuries as a natural weight loss remedy.
I have had UTI's (Urinary Tract Infections) since I was a kid. The doctors had me on anti-biotics everyday as a preventative but it was of course killing my immune system. I looked up some natural ways to treat it online and started pouring about 1/2 cup of ACV in a bathtub with really warm water about once a week, and for about two years now, have not got an infection since! It really does work!

Found the info for this post HERE


No comments: